Friday, June 6, 2014

Let the party begin!

Hello Everyone!!!

After weeks of lurking, I have decided to create a space to share our journey with building our new Andrew Carnegie with NVHomes.  We are super excited (well perhaps I am more excited than my hubby), but he will come through.  For him, the back and forth of having to negotiate on details makes him scream!  I just say "hunny it's part of the process, just keep it moving"!  

You all have provided me with sooooo many lovely details, what to look out for, what questions to ask and most importantly...the pictures.  You all have some amazing homes and I look forward to sharing with you all as well.  

Seat belts are on, so lets enjoy this ride together!  Hopefully my experience will help others like you all have helped me.  I will include more about me on ebonibrown.com once it is ready, but for now we will keep it here.  

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment