Friday, June 27, 2014

How Many Are REALLY Sold?

Happy Friday!!!

Tomorrow, I will be making another venture out to the site.  I know what you're thinking..."they haven't started building so why is she going out there?"  And you would be right on track, but let me tell you why I go...

You see, we were given different numbers when asked "how many have you sold on our row?"  Keep in mind that they will not start building our row until all (or 6 of 7) townhomes are sold.  For us, we are currently renting, and what this means is once our lease expires, we will be month-to-month, and YEP you guessed it...the monthly rental price (market rate) is waaaayyyy higher than our current pricing.  Just to plant the vision...we moved into our apartment during construction phase two years ago and they have yet to increase our monthly costs...

We just want to have an honest conversation with our leasing office as they may be able to offer us a 3 or 6 month deal instead of paying the market rate.  I know it's highly unlikely that we will be able to hit the delivery month right on, but I would like to get as close as possible.

So, headed back out to see the progress on the row they are currently working on.  By the way, after they finish that row, they are scheduled to start on ours (another reason those sales need to be up).  Personally, I do not believe sales is an issue in the community, but when it's you that need 5 more sold, hmmmmmm, you start to feel a little nervous.  LOL

I will let you know how it went this weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment